Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet Baby James

Sweet Baby James Seegars arrived 2 1/2 weeks ago so Meg and I thought we would take dinner to Anna's family. Well, our first attempt was last Thursday but I had strep throat so we decided to change it to this Thursday (yesterday). Meg called me at lunch on Thursday to say she was sick and thought she might have strep. (I wasn't around her while I was sick, just so you know :)) So, I went by Meg's and got the food and drove to Spartanburg to see Anna and the newest addition. He is absolutely precious and has too beautiful older sisters to take care of him. Then to top off a fun night, I picked up the Beacon on my way home. YUM!!! I have missed that place!

Meg's cute little baby bump! She is having a little boy and due in February. She's probably going to kill me for putting this up but I think she looks so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg looks so cute! And the baby is precious! So jealous about the Beacon! My FAVE place ever!!

Unknown said...

aww meg does look so cute. can't believe anna had her little boy already!

lindsay said...

geez louise! i didn't know she was pregnant! how cute is she?!