Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My boys

Just wanted to post some pictures of my favorite two boys in the whole world....my nephews!
Ben is 6 and in the first grade and LOVING it! Mark is 4 and in pre-school. I love being able to drop by their house after work for dinner or just for a quick "hello" and hear them yell out "Hey Leesy" (pronounced lee-see, per Ben) and "Winsey!!!" from Mark and then get a big hug. Nothing makes a bad day better like a hug and kiss from them both. Then I get to sit and chat with my sister while dinner is cooking and discussing our coupon deals, work, decorating tips or upcoming events. Ah, the day is complete.

(typical Mark--just chillin' in the lazy river)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey lindsay, it's anne ratterree willette. saw your blog on facebook...so cute!!! love the background. i'm all about blogging. if you ever want to check mine out it's www.katescorner.wordpress.com, username:kateblog, password: kate1