Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Midnight Flight


I'm going back in time but I don't have a choice since I wasn't blogging at the time of the race. SO, I participated in my first 5k Labor Day weekend. Now, I am not an avid runner but I am trying. I'm more of a sprinter...I like to get it over with. I don't like not being able to see the finish line in sight. But, I am trying to get back in shape and thought this would be a good hobby to pick up. First up, The Midnight Flight in Anderson. This took place on August 29th at 10pm. I did enjoy the fact that we were running at night. My friend Jennifer and I decided that we would run as much as we could and the walk the rest. We did not finish first by any means but we didn't finish last either :) Next up, either the Spinx Runfest October 25th and/or the Anderson Turkey Trot Thanksgiving day.
This was at the starting line of the race....so pretty

See how fast we were running!!! Just like a blur :)

Carrie, me, Jennifer and Chad at the finish line. Check out how red my face was!!

No comments: