Monday, October 27, 2008

More house updates

After another weekend of painting, I can honestly say that I don't want to paint again for a LONG time! It hasn't been that bad but after 6 rooms, I'm ready to be done. We still have to paint the baseboards and doors throughout the house and had started on it this weekend but ran into a small problem.....they were previously painted with oil-base paint so the little bit we had started on just peeled right off. Not exactly what you want to find out but at least we didn't get too far along. What we did accomplish this past weekend was to pick up my new refrigerator and stove Friday and install them. Saturday, we painted the den (2 coats) and the guest bedroom/office. Sunday, we had one less person since my mom had to go home to Greenwood, so my dad and I painted the master bathroom, touched up the den again and installed new light fixtures in the guest bathroom and over the sink in the kitchen. Pretty good, I have to say!! Next weekend we start on the wood flooring in the den and entry way. Should be interesting! Here are some pics.....
Before

After

Guest bedroom/office

After

New Refrigerator & Stove




Master Bathroom-still a little wet

Guest Bathroom-Finished


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your home! i'm such a slack friend for not coming to help you. call me-anytime! i love you dearly and love your blog!!! i'm a follower now. :-)
by the way, your "lil pumpkin" is so cute!!!