Monday, December 7, 2009

Charlotte Trip

I FINALLY made it up to Charlotte!!! It's been 2 years since my last trip up there and that wasn't even for fun. I was just on my way back from a work trip. So, I decided to use a vacation day to get up there and shop and visit with friends. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect for Christmas shopping. It just looked like it could have snowed at any minute and it was COLD! Jenny and I started the morning out shopping at a new shopping center that was awesome and then met friends (and former co-workers) for lunch at my favorite restaurant-THAI HOUSE. Oh, how I have missed that place :) Then, it was more shopping for the rest of the afternoon. But, before heading home, I stopped by Scott and Tiffany's house to meet their little girl who I haven't had a chance to meet yet. It was so nice to have time to catch up with them and play with their beautiful little girl! Can't wait to get back to Charlotte again soon!!!
The gang at Thai House: Scott, Jenny, me, Brian and Curtis

1 comment:

kate's corner said...

yes, charlotte is a great place to shop for sure! where'd you go? where is thai house by the way?