Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm moved!

After two months of renovating my house, I finally was able to move in January 1st! Yay for a New Year!! It was a hectic move, though. I only had New Year's Day off and it was only me, my Mom and my Dad moving all of my furniture. HA! I knew this was going to be rough. 9am on the dot, my Dad is ready to go. We started and after SEVERAL trips back and forth from my parents house to mine, I was moved. I still have a good bit of random things to move or trash but at least the majority of my stuff is there. So, that was Thursday. I worked Friday and the family went out to dinner Friday night. Saturday morning, it hit me. The stomach bug, flu or something like that. I woke up hurting (or aching) and thought I was just sore from moving. I ate lunch and was helping my Dad hook up the dryer when I made a mad dash for the bathroom. That was it for me. I was in bed, aching and sick to my stomach and that is the way I stayed for 4 days. Unfortunately, I hadn't moved any of my kitchen stuff so my parents brought me drinks and popsicles here and there. I did make it to the doctor Monday and was told I had a throat infection. Not sure about that but at least I got an antibiotic! What a way to break in my new house! I'm just glad I knew where most of my stuff was! So, I am officially back to normal, rested up and ready to begin organizing and decorating! Pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

EJ & Roo said...

glad you're feeling better!! congratulations on getting moved in. can't wait to see pictures!!

Beth said...

look forward to pics! sorry you got sick!
yes, the gymnastics class is going to be great!
anne

The Anthony's said...

Congrats on the new place!! Can't wait to see pics! I just figured it out that you have a blog...ha! Yes, Kimber and Kurt had their 3rd child in August- Kallie. Hope you are doing well girly!