Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Back!!

HELLO!!! It's been about two weeks since I've had the chance to write on here and I'm glad to be back. I actually put in my two week notice at work last Monday and since I am taking a job with a competitor, they told me I could go ahead and leave, with pay, of course. And, I had already planned on taking a week in between jobs, I now in my third week off of work :) It actually couldn't have worked out better. We are trying hard to get my house finished so I can get moved in by the end of the year and with this time off, I have been able to pick out my carpet, schedule some appointments and help my dad work on the tile. We worked morning to night for three days laying tile!!! I'm exhausted and we still have one small bathroom to finish. After this, I just need to get my carpet in and I should be able to move in. I'm so excited. Attached are some pictures and the last is of my pretty, red front door that I painted and my sister surprised me with wreaths for my door and windows. I love it!!! It was the perfect touch!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute lindsay!

lindsay said...

lookin good, linds!! did you go with the "la fonda geranium" red?

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

I love your house Lindsay! Congrats on the new job.