Friday, August 14, 2009

Meet "Gummy Bear" Mullikin :-)


Yes, Gummy Bear Mullikin!! We found out a 2 weeks ago that my sister is going to have another baby....YAY!! So, when she and my brother-in-law were at the doctors office, the doctor said the baby was about the size of a gummy bear. When they told my nephews that, the name stuck. Ben was "Sweet Pea", Mark was "Peanut" and now we have "Gummy Bear"! LOL! I'm guessing this baby will either hate sweets or love them. Ben loves his vegetables, Mark is alergic to peanuts so I wonder what this name will mean for baby #3. Needless to say, we are all SO excited and can't wait to see if the baby is a girl or a boy. I am rooting for a girl but of course will be happy with either!! They will find out sometime at the end of September/early October, I think. Unfortunately, my sister just sold almost ALL of the baby furniture, toys and clothing at a garage sale in April. And I mean, ALL! Since she has to get new stuff anyway, might as well be a girl, right???

1 comment:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

So cute! That is exciting news. I am sure that the boys will be great helpers with the baby.