Wednesday, March 4, 2009

House Pictures

I am so proud that I am finally getting some house pictures posted now that it's been two months since I moved in :) I was really waiting on my countertops to be installed and as of today, they are in!!! YAY! Now, keep in mind that I haven't decorated as much as I would have liked to. There are no pictures on the walls and I still have a lot of boxes in the guest room, which is why you won't see pictures of it! Now that I am in, I am looking at new den furniture and possibly painting the kitchen and the guest room. HA! Anyway, enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the countertops! your place is adorable!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

Everything looks great. I love your bedroom.

EJ & Roo said...

it's all starting to come together!! i love your bedroom bedding!!

Anonymous said...

I love your countertops! Everything looks so good since you got the paint on the walls! Such a pretty place!

Beth