Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Top 8

Top 8

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Friends
2. Cosby Show
3. Reba
4. Today show
5. ER
6. The Hills
7. CSI
8. Rock of Love Charm School (i know---it's horrible)


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Fiesta Mexican
2. Flatrock Grill
3. the Thai place (or whatever the name is in Anderson)
4. Olive Garden
5. Misyima Japanese (I know that's not how you spell it)
6. California Dreaming
7. Outback
8. Chick-fil-A

8 things that happened today: (this just shows how interesting my days are)
1. I woke up
2. I got dressed
3. I drove to work
4. I talked to the other person in my office most of the day
5. I ate lunch
6. I checked my email
7. I sent text messages
8. I ate some of the goodies sent to our office

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. moving into my new house
2. Christmas party Saturday night
3. seeing a friend this weekend that I haven't seen in a while
4. finishing decorating my house for Christmas
5. Christmas!
6. having a weekend off from working on my house
7. seeing a close friend over Christmas
8. dinner :)

8 things on my wishlist:
1. to loose about 10 lbs
2. to visit a friend in Washington!
3. a maid for my house
4. to have a great Christmas
5. a husband
6. a husband
7. a husband
8. a husband
(sorry, about the last 4...it's my wish and I have just about everything else I could wish for!)

8 people I tag:
1. Betsy Mitchell
2. Riley Johnson
3. Ashley Anthony
4. Jennifer Turner
5. Ann Willette
6. Julie Warren
7. Clay Gilbert
8. Curtis and Kara Guy

No comments: